Monday 21 July 2014

Having Faith

Why do we not trust in God? Many of us say that we do but, when we have a fear of something such as anxiety, worry, or we are sad, angry or depressed because of something of this world we are not putting our trust in the Lord. If we have faith and we trust in the Lord we will not be worried about things because we know that He will take care of whatever our needs are. Worry is something that I struggle with from time to time. But, now when I do I have become aware that it is wrong for me to worry about things. God will take care of everything I need as long as I have faith in Him and I trust in Him. If I allow myself to constantly worry about things it will not help anything or anybody around me. The worry would also begin to control me and can eventually make me sick. It is not healthy for any of us. Our God is very faithful, he knows everything we need, everything we think and He knows better than us. So we must do what is right and obey God and stop trying to do everything our way. Have faith and everything will work out.


(NLT) Deuteronomy 7:9, Understand, therefore, that the Lord your God is indeed God. He is the faithful God who keeps his convenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love Him and obey His commands.




No comments:

Post a Comment