Tuesday 15 July 2014

Having Hope

(NKJV) Jeremiah 29:11- For I know your thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

I love this verse! The Lord is letting us know that He is only thinking and wanting peace for us and happiness not misery, anger and anxiety. He wants us all to have hope and faith for the future. We have to have Faith and trust in God even when it feels like there is no hope, even when we feel discouraged and can't see past the negative things in our lives. We have to read this verse over and over when we feel this way. It will help when you are feeling down and hopeless. 

Also read (NKJV) Isaiah 41:10- Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment