Tuesday 15 September 2015

God is #1

Again, I apologize about not being here as consistently as I should had. I really lost my focus when somebody introduced a business opportunity. I saw huge money signs and thought the opportunity would be the answer to all of my problems. I clean homes for a living and it isn't easy, my body aches many times by the time I get home I'm so exhausted I don't want to do anything else. So, like I said when this person showed me this business opportunity I thought this was my answer. I did pray about it but I know I already answered for myself a big YES!
I only tried this for about 47 days and I realize that it takes time to build a business but, my husband and I only spent about $1000, which is a lot of money to us. We worked hard for that $1000! But the way we were introduced to the opportunity is that we were informed that we would get our money back right away. We will get "now" money as they advertised to get us in. So this is what we were looking at. Obviously, with any business you do have to try and make effort and we did. But, still didn't see a dime. I realized as I was trying to build this business, I was beginning to only focus on this. I was constantly thinking of how we can make it work.
I then began to feel wrong about being part of the business, and didn't agree with how they recruit people either using God's name like they are a Christian company. If you are a Christian company I feel that things wouldn't be so expensive for people and maybe at these meetings we are attending we should also be praying and worshiping God, not just talking about the big amounts of money people have made. I hope I don't sound bitter at all. I'm not, I just wanted to share my recent experience and let people know why I wasn't here. I have to trust in God more and stop trying to do everything on my own. Everything that will happen and has happened is on God's time, not mans. Even if somebody tries to tell you that it's God's timing and you shall do something, pray when you are alone and speak to God about the situation. Don't always believe somebody when they are using the Lord's name to get you to do something because remember the devil can be deceiving. If we are putting God #1 in our life, everything will start to fall into place for us.

1 John 4:1 (NIV)
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Ephesians 6:11 (NIV)
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.


No comments:

Post a Comment