Thursday 24 September 2015

I Give It All To You Lord

I give all my worries to the Lord. I realize that I can't do everything. I can't fix everything, nobody can, only the Lord can do all things that seem impossible to us. So many times I have gotten all stressed out and have always tried to fix things just so I can feel better. Friends would tell me their problems and I would feel the urge to fix their problems, well, try to fix their problems. That alone will drive you nuts! It isn't for us to fix. We can not change anybody but ourselves if we really want to and we can not fix everything that is wrong. The most important thing for us to do is to pray for people and ourselves. We have to leave it to God. We have to let things go and allow the Lord to do what He does for us. He wants to help us but we have to let Him help us. Give all your worries to the Lord and things will start going better for you.


Proverbs 3:5 (NLT) Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

Psalms 28:7 (NLT) The lord is my strength and shield.
I trust him with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment