Sunday 1 February 2015

Don't Fear Life

     Today at church our Pastor was speaking about having fears and I think this is a huge and important topic that needs to be discussed a lot more just so we can always remember that we should not have fears on this earth. I was so thankful that I received this message today, I want to encourage anybody out there that also may have fears in their life at this time that there is nothing to be afraid of when you have Jesus in your life. He does not want us to be afraid of rejection, lack of anything (finances, losing a job,etc). He does not want us to worry about things that can possibly happen in our life. He does not want us to worry about the future. What good would it be for us to constantly worry about things? Are you afraid of failing at something? If you want to succeed at something that you are very passionate about, sometimes you do have to fail a few times before you get success. It's okay to fail, we are humans. None of us are perfect. What good is it for us to be afraid of stepping out of our comfort zone in order to get to where we want to go? Why do you have a fear of talking to that one person that you think is awesome? Do you think you are not worth it? Do you think that you're not good enough? 
     The truth is you are good enough! You are a child of God and he does not make garbage.You are awesome! You deserve everything that you wish for in life. If you are trying your best at doing what is right in your life, God can see what you are doing and you will be blessed. He can see what's in your heart.If you are friends with people that are constantly having fear and sharing them fears with you and this causes you to begin to worry also, start thinking about distancing yourself from these people. These people don't have the faith that you are trying to gain and may cause you to feel even worse. Having fear is not having faith in God. When you have fear in something you aren't trusting God in that area. When you have faith, you can do anything you want to do; you can have anything you want to have. You just have to trust and ask.


Isaiah 41:13 (Amplified)
For I the Lord your God; hold your right hand, I am the Lord, Who says to you; Fear not, I will help you!


Proverbs 3:5 (Amplified)
Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.

Joshua 1:9 (Amplified)
Have I not commanded you? Be strong, vigorous, and very courageous. Be not afraid, neither be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.


Philippians 4:13 (Amplified)
I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].


If you want updates to my blog please follow me on g+ and also submit your email address.


No comments:

Post a Comment